Mastering the art of flying is WAY easier said than! Since I am always on the go, from being in a long distance relationship, going to school across the country, or just seeking a new adventure, I have grown to learn the importance of having a set list of travel essentials for a smooth sailing (or flying)! Trying to always maintain immunity and healthy eating on the go, I have put together a list of my 13 favorite products that ease any travel stress!
- NOKA Superfood Blends: These are smoothies packets that are amazing as on-the-go food because they so easy to pack and filled with nutrients that you can rarely find in any airport food. Not only are they delicious but they are a filling smoothie made with superfood ingredients, such as brown rice protein, flax seed, or camu camu. Eating these super foods instead of fast airplane food keeps me feeling better long and maintains my energy after a flight.
- Health Warrior Chia Bars: Love this healthy little snack when I need a pick me up during my travels. They are filled with chia seeds, which are one of the most nutrient dense foods on this planet. These little bars fuel you with fiber, iron, and multiple antioxidants.
- Go Macro Bars: I use these bars as a meal replacement since they are so filling and packed with protein! They are 100% organic, vegan, and gluten free too!! With simple and clean ingredients, I grab one of these with a NOKA for a healthy meal on the go. Finding the perfect all organic protein bar has taken some time, but I Go Macro bars are now by far my favorite!
- Melatonin: Melatonin is my best friend when I am traveling on red eye flights or I just need a little help with getting some
shut eye on a long flight!
- Green Superfood Packets: I have learned that it is extremely difficult to get your greens in on a flight or at an airport, so having these always on hand has been extremely beneficial. I simply pour them into my water bottle and get all my daily greens in while keeping hydrated as well!
- NUUN Hydration Tablets: Just add these tablets to water and they instantly give you the electrolytes and vitamins you need to fight against airport/airplane germs and helps to support your immunity! Also, has such a tasty and refreshing flavors.
- Chill Pill Mist: Although I also use this while I do yoga, I take my Chill Pill mist on planes because it calms my anxiety of flying while also giving a clean smell to my surroundings. (Planes always smell funky to me.)
- Organic Lavender Hand Sanitizer: Of course, I want to keep the germs away in the highly populated and very small spaces while traveling, so I always have my hand sanitizer on hand. This one, in particular, is my favorite since it is lavender scented.
- Honey Lemon Throat Lozenges: These are perfect for whenever the plane is super dry and I start feeling a cough coming on. I never want to disturb other passengers either with an annoying cough!
- Organic Breath Spray: Stinky breath after a long flight bugs me and others around me (probably). This breath spray is really strong, but leaves a long lasting freshness until I get somewhere to finally brush my teeth!
- Alba Fast Fix Puffy Eyes: This is one of my very favorite travel products!! I dab just a small amount other my eyes to make me look alive again during/after a long travel day. I always want (try) to look my decent!
- Vitamin E Stick: Better than chapstick! My vitamin E stick keeps my lips easily moisturized with its limited ingredients and no chemicals added.
- Bee Magic Wand: Best traveling item ever! This “wand” is made with all organic ingredients and can be used on your face, hands, legs, or basically, anywhere your skin needs a little moisturizing love! I always get so dried out from traveling and especially on planes, so this has been a life saver!!
Making a set list of everything I need keeps me from eating unhealthy airport food and keeps me energized and happy through the roughest of flights! By simply packing all the essentials into a medium pouch, it’s a perfect fit for any carry on bag. Next time you travel, try a couple of these out to see what makes your adventures a little easier to get to! XOXO